Loading. Please wait.
• Beautiful Architectural features thru-out, 9 ft ceilings
• Cathedral ceiling Great Room with natural gas fireplace
• Engineered hardwood and ceramic tile floors
• Main floor laundry
• 2.5 double door garage with inside entry
• Bright family kitchen with central island and quartz counters
• Garden door walk out from kitchen to 15’ X 8’ back deck
STRUCTURAL COMPONENTS (EXTERIOR/INTERIOR)
1. Poured concrete basement walls with heavy-duty damp proofing and protective drainage layer/wrap.
2. Architecturally specified steel beam and / or wood beam construct on in basement and main floor as per planÂ specifications.
3. 2″ x 6″ exterior (main floor walls) 2″ x 4″ exterior knee wall construction (bsmt walls) and 2″ x 4″ interior wallÂ framing.
4. Engineer-designed roof trusses and floors.
5. Poured concrete slabs – front porch, basement and garage
1. Architecturally controlled exterior colours (Vendor’s choice).
2. Clay brick veneer and accents and/or keystones and/or stone as per elevations and plan specifications.
3. Pre-finished, siding, soffit, fascia, eaves trough as per plan specifications.
4. Quality BP Lifetime Limited – transferable fiberglass shingles and pre-finished flashing and roof vents.
5. Quality exterior grade paint on doors and door frames and columns.
6. Front door(s) with glass sidelight(s), Builder’s choice.
7. Water hose ,cutlets: one exterior of house; one in garage o house
8. Front and rear exterior waterproof receptacle. Electrical outlet(s) in garage.
9. In garage, electrical ceiling outlet plug(s) for future garage door opener (s)
10. Wooden frame, plywood insert sectional roll-up garage door(s)with vision panels.
11. Door chime,
12. Pre-cast concrete slabs from driveway to front door and at side / back doors with pre-cast steps as required.
13. Graded lot with sod from street curb to house; both sides to lot lines and rear of house – 25 feet from rear wall ofÂ house (balance of rear yard hydro-seeded).
14. Driveway surface to comprise of crushed stone
15. Fully insulated exterior steel door(s) with weather-stripping and passage set with dead bolt.
16. Quality, energy efficient low-e argon casement windows throughout as per plan specifications. All operableÂ windows to include screen.
17. Wood deck @ rear door that exits from kitchen / eating area.
18. All doors and windows sealed with quality caulking.
19. Municipal services included. paved road, individual water connection, sanitary and storm sewer, curbs, telephone,Â street lighting with underground wiring.
20. Walk Up from basement level to rear yard.
21. GFI receptacles (inter-connected) one at front door and one at reerr door.
HOUSE INTERIOR – KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
1. Double stainless steel kitchen sink with Moen pullout sprayer faucet.
2. Kitchen designed for future dishwasher insert.
3. Quality kitchen cabinets with tall upper cabinets and crown molding in a wide selection of finishes complete withÂ quartz or granite countertops.
4. Walkout from breakfast area or kitchen as per plan specifications.
5. Heavy-duty wiring and outlet for stove in kitchen.
6. Stainless Steel two-speed hood fan vented to exterior (attached to underside of upper cabinet)
7. Pot lights in kitchen (up to B)
8. Pots and pans drawer in kitchen (2 drawers).
9. Bathrooms to have quality vanity cabinet with quartz or granite countertop or pedestal sink as per planÂ specifications.
10. Mirror in all bathrooms.
11. Bathrooms to include 8″x 10″ full height ceramic wall tiles around bathtub (includes border or a maximum of 9Â insert tiles when requested in this area). Where separate shower stall applies, a backsplash of 2 rows only at tubÂ enclosure.
12. Bathroom fan in all bathrooms and laundry room.
13. Shower stall to include 8″ x 10″ full height ceramic wall tiles with shower rod as per plan specifications. Floor ofÂ shower stall to consist of acrylic base.
14. Oval sink (s) in all bathrooms, except where pedestal sinks, as per plan. 15. Chrome finish taps and ceramic accessories in all bathrooms.
15. Â Chrome finish taps and ceramic accessories in all bathrooms.
16. White plumbing fixtures in all bathrooms.
17. Insulated toilet tank in all bathrooms.
18. Â Ground fault (anti-shock) protection in all bathrooms.
19. Â Pressure balancing valves in tub/shower
20. Â Quality ceramic floor tiles up to 12″ x 12″ size.
21. Â Acrylic soaker tub in ensuite and main bathroom.
HOUSE INTERIOR & OTHER AREAS
1. 200-amp electrical service with copper wiring and automatic circuit: breaker panel.
2. Electric smoke detectors interconnected on every level as per Building Code.
3. Carbon Monoxide detectors by all bedroom areas as required by Building Code.
4. Heavy-duty wiring and outlet for dryer
5. Dryer vent; vented to exterior.
6. Standard interior light fixtures.
7. Ceiling light fixtures in bedrooms,
8. Coach lights for exterior fixtures.
9. Plastic plumbing throughout.
10. Stainless steel laundry tub with washing machine connections as per plan specifications.
11. Engineered I Joist Floor System and OSB sheathing.
12. Ceramic floor, up to 12″ x 12″ size, in front vestibule, laundry, and mud room.
13. Upper hall and great room to have 314″x3 5/8″ engineered hardwood.
14. Quality 35 oz SP 106 Broadloom with 10 mil, 6 lb underlay will be used in the dining room, den, stairs, lower hall, bedrooms and walk-in closet, as per plan specifications.
15. All interior walls to be painted in a neutral colour quality paint (one colour only throughout).
16. Interior trim and doors- paint grade
17. Colonist (800 Series)style doors and trims throughout (2314 ‘casing, 5’ baseboards).
18. Satin nickel hardware.
19. Oak handrail and metal pickets with clear varnish finish, as per plern specifications.
20. Stippled ceilings except for kitchen and eating area, bathrooms and main floor laundry room.
21. Roughed-in central vacuum (drop located in garage) on main floor.
22. Telephone outlets pre-wired on main levels to a total of 5 jacks.
23. Fish pipe above Fireplace mantle for future TV.
24. Main Floor only has nine-foot ceilings
25. Cable outlets pre-wired on main level to a total of 2 jacks.
26. Insulated metal door from garage into house, as per plan. Where applicable, and at the Builder’s discretion, theÂ main floor laundry may be dropped a maximum of 2 risers to accommodate entry door(s) into laundry room; or where the d,cor enters into the front vestibule the vestibule may be dropped 1 riser, at the Builder’s discretion, to accommodate entry from garage.
27. Coffered, tray and / or cathedral cerling as per plan specifications
28. Decora light switches and plugs.
29. Oak veneered stair stringers with clear varnish finish with carpet treads.
30. 9’0″ main floor walls.
31. Gas fireplace in Great Room with White mantle.
32. Home cleaned for move in date.
ENERGY SAVING FEATURES
1. Quality, energy efficient low-e argon casement windows throughout, as per plan specifications. All operable windows to include screens.
2. Insulation in full conformity with, or superior to, the Ontario Building Code: a minimum of R-22 exterior walls, R-60 attic insulation and R-20 basement wall wrap. R-31 insulation below living areas above garage and inaccessible attic spaces. Insulation type may be batt, wrap, blown or foam insulation as per builders choice.
3. High efficiency natural gas furnace,
4. Ductwork designed for future air conditioning.
5. Rental natural gas hot water tank. Tank size is PV 50-76 Enviro-sense.
6. Heat Recovery Ventilator
SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES
1. Specifications and features as described apply only where shown on plans.
2. All plans and specifications are subject to modification from time to time at the sole discretion of the builder based on Ontario Building Code modifications. Substitutions made by the builder will be subject to the terms and conditions of TARION relating to Builder substitutions.
KATHIE LYCETT, Broker
Office Phone: 705-277-2003
EMAIL ME * HERE * email@example.com
RE/MAX Eastern Realty Inc. Brokerage
Independently Owned and Operated
46 King Street East
SEND ME A MESSAGE * HERE *